The Gold Standard Of Criminal Defense
Facing criminal charges is always serious, no matter the level or the charge. The effect on your life can range from jail time to losing your job to risking custody of your children. At Blosser Law Office, we take your charges seriously every time.
Our attorney, Jeffery Blosser, has over 20 years of experience practicing law throughout Ohio. He has represented thousands of people at every level of criminal law in both state and federal courts. He believes in providing every client with the “gold standard” of criminal defense. That means every client receives the attention they deserve and a smart, strategic defense to achieve that client’s goals.
A Comprehensive Defense Practice
We handle more than just drunk driving charges in Columbus. Over the years, we have handled nearly every criminal offense in Ohio. The most common charges we see include:
- Violent crimes – The law imposes harsh penalties for crimes that cause physical injury, destruction of property or death. They can range from misdemeanor assault to felony murder. They may also involve the use of weapons.
- Domestic violence – Ohio police have a very specific charge to arrest the aggressor on a domestic violence call. They often have to determine this on their own and may not always get it right.
- Operating a vehicle impaired (OVI) – Formerly known as driving under the influence (DUI), this can incorporate many other traffic and driving-related offenses, such as physical control, reckless operation, driving without a license and vehicular homicide.
- Sex crimes – The mere accusation of a sex crime can destroy someone’s reputation. Mr. Blosser can defend against charges of sexual assault, rape, internet sex crimes and child pornography.
- White collar crimes – Many types of fraud fall into the category of white collar crimes and several of these are federal crimes. Mr. Blosser understands the complex nature of these crimes.
We also help with post-conviction matters such as expunging your criminal record to give you a fresh start. Mr. Blosser is experienced in helping inmates request judicial release once they have served a portion of their sentences. We understand what is at stake for your future and we are here to help you fight for it.
Are You Facing A Drug Offense?
Drug possession charges and other criminal offenses related to drugs can have severe, far-reaching effects on your life and ability to earn a living. In most cases, a conviction for a drug offense may not only result in jail or prison but can also result in having your driver’s license suspended. Having an experienced drug crime defense lawyer on your side can make all the difference.
In some cases, the federal government may decide to bring charges. If you face federal charges, you need an attorney familiar with the federal court process. For all of these reasons, it is important to have an experienced drug possession attorney like Mr. Blosser to protect your rights throughout all of your hearings and trials when charged with a drug possession offense.
Let Us Fight For Your Future
Mr. Blosser is here to fight for your legal rights in the criminal justice system. Find out how he can do that in a free, no-obligation initial consultation. To schedule an appointment, call 614-963-9962 or reach out through our online contact form.